Thermeon is a Global technology group that was established in 1967 and has been writing rental software solutions since 1983. Today we supply the premier car rental software solution in the global* vehicle rental industry, along with IT services, training and consultation derived from real understanding and experience of the industry.
Thermeon systems power the national and international corporate operations of some of the largest global car rental brands. Vehicle rental companies both large and small, corporate, franchise and independent use our software, advice and training.
Our products operate on a variety of platforms which span traditional and modern development languages and technologies, delivered as SaaS.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative who will be responsible for providing high quality support and assistance to our customers on all services provided Thermeon and to escalate items to the technical and Account Management teams as appropriate. Reporting to the Global Customer Support Manager, the role also includes providing training to customers on using Thermeon products and to assist the technical teams with product UAT testing.
- Provide first and second line support to customers on the CARS+ suite of products
- Logging and managing customer issues in an ITSM system
- Troubleshooting incidents
- Setting up and configuring new customers on the CARS+ suite of products
- Answering customer questions on how to use the products with a high degree of customer care
- Liaising between the technical teams and customers until their issues are resolved
- Use support tools and documentation to investigate issues and answer questions relating to bugs, system configuration and how to use the functionality of the products
- Working with the technical teams to conduct user and functionality testing on software releases; working from existing and developing new testing scripts and testing plans
- Providing updates to the customer on testing outcomes and managing the overall communication between the technical teams and the customer
- Assess enhancement requests from customers to determine how and if they might best be fulfilled, either with existing functionality or by developing new features. Manage the requirement *ith the commercial and technical teams to deliver the requirements
- From day-to-day interactions with customers, identify potential sales opportunities and escalate them to the account management team to explore further
- Identify where customers would benefit from additional training and support and work with the Global Customer Support Manager and Account Management team to arrange for this to be provided
- Create and maintain documentation for both customers and internal staff on processes and procedures relevant to our products and services
- As and when necessary, provide training to customers on our products and services
- Previous experience with CARS+ or other car rental products is highly advantageous
- Experience in the car rental industry would be highly advantageous
- Customer support via email and phone experience
- Awareness of SaaS
- Time and workload management skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Technical awareness and ability to understand new software and services
- Product knowledge within a technical service environment
- Software testing experience advantageous
- Creation of training and technical documentation
- Experience in business requirements gathering advantageous
- Previous experience in training either in person or via phone or video advantageous
- Self driven
- Focus on excellent customer service
- Proficiency in using word processing, spreadsheets and email applications
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Experience in providing support to customers via email and/or telephone
- Ability to work independently and also within a global team, both office-based and remote
- Ability to travel to the office location daily, in a relatively remote location
- Additional language skills advantageous
* Thermeon supplies the Car Rental Software CARS+ in the Aruba, Australia, Balearics, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Peru, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu.